Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Are You Wearing on New Year's Eve?

OK, so I admit that one of my guilty pleasures is watching reality TV, namely The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I'm always amused with the types of get-ups the girls pull out of their bags, but was thrilled with Jillian Harris' wardrobe in Season 5 of The Bachelorette. Thanks to Jillian I now know about Aritzia.
Aritzia can be found in select cities across the US and Canada, and trust me it's so worth a trip to visit this store. If you're lucky enough to have it nearby, check out their latest selection of party dresses. My favorite is the Wilfred Vintage Lace Dress in black. If you are not so lucky, Forever 21 has a ton of party dresses for a fraction of the cost.
If you are already set with a dress, and need that extra wow factor, visit Anthropologie for costume jewelry and accessories. I am loving their Brocco Bobbies!!
Whatever you wear, and wherever you are......I wish you the best 2011!

No comments: