Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Brows Galore

 I have been searching for "THE" place to get my eyebrows shaped over the past 10 years - from LA, San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego, and everywhere in between - and had "OK" experiences until now. This past week I ventured into ULTA, like I have many times before, to get shampoo. I was perusing the aisles and stopped at the eyebrow shaper kits. A lovely sales woman greeted me and suggested the ULTA Benefits Brow Bar. First, I had no idea that it even existed because like most ULTA locations I have visited, the Benefits Brow bar is not noticeable {as it appears on their website}. I made an appointment, but they also take walk-ins. The experience was magnificant! The wax they use is perfectly smooth and awesome for sensitive skin {like mine}. It was painless, fast, and the esthetician was very knowledgable and guided me through every step. It was a quick, affordable, and glamorous experience. I will definitely be back!

No comments: