Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Forever 21, literally

Somehow I found myself venturing into Forever 21. I swore to myself that I would never go back in there after college, but here I am blogging about it today. Since I've been on a hunt to find stylish clothing at a reasonable price, I thought why not....let's see what they have. I was slightly embarrassed and at first felt {ahem} my age, when all I noticed were teenage girls rummaging through the racks. I kept my cool and kept walking when I noticed an entire section devoted to vintage inspired clothing. This certainly got my attention. The pieces were not only stylish, well made, and very reasonably priced I found myself with more than 5 items in my hand ready to try on. They now have sections dedicated toward the trendy "what's hot now" fans, a denim "Heritage" line, a kids section, contemporary section called Love21, 21Men, and Twelve by Twelve. Oh and you can shop for maternity clothes as well online! So much has changed in twelve years, but definitely for the better. I ended up spending $100 on seven items {party dress, cardigan, sweaters, cute printed thermal tops, and a dressy top}. Sorry kids, I'm coming back.

No comments: